Frequently Asked Questions about Zentachain.
Yes, Zentachain has partnerships and collaborations with a variety of organizations and projects. These partnerships allow us to share resources and expertise, as well as expand the reach and impact of our work.
The goals of the Zentachain project are:
- 1.To build a decentralized telecom network powered by Zentamesh, where users can contribute to the network and support its growth by running a Zentanode.
- 2.To create a decentralized application called Zentalk, an encrypted instant messenger, that allows users to communicate freely and securely over the Internet of Things (IoT).
- 3.To make communication more open and accessible by expanding the range of the network and increasing connectivity.
- 4.To provide a new way of communicating that goes beyond simply decentralizing the internet, but rather focuses on creating a more open and secure communication platform.
- 5.To continuously improve and evolve the Zentachain project through research and development efforts.
The Zentachain team is made up of individuals with diverse skills and expertise, including software developers, researchers, and business professionals. Most of our team members are located in the European Union, and we have a strong presence in Germany.
We are a decentralized team, with team members working remotely from various locations. However, we have a central office in Germany where we hold regular meetings and events.
In the future, we plan to continue hiring team members from the EU, with a focus on recruiting talent from Germany. We value diversity and are committed to building a team that reflects the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our community.
Yes, the ideas and information presented in the Zentachain whitepaper are original and based on the knowledge and research of the Zentachain team. We take the integrity of our work very seriously and do not permit the copying or manipulation of our text or images. Only the original, unaltered versions of our documents and materials should be distributed. Zentachain.io is the official source for the Zentachain whitepaper, and we may make updates to it as necessary to stay current with advances in technology. We also reserve the right to update our research and materials at any time.
Zentachain is a unique project that focuses on the importance of secure and private communication. Unlike other messaging apps, Zentachain is designed to protect user privacy and provide a safer messaging experience. Our team believes that communication is a fundamental right and that individuals should be able to freely express themselves without fear of their information being mishandled or misused. We believe that Zentachain offers a solution to these common issues faced by users of other messaging apps.
Zentachain does not currently have a publicly available roadmap. We believe that having a roadmap can be limiting for our team and may prevent us from being able to adapt to changes and new opportunities as they arise. However, we are committed to transparent communication with our community and will provide updates on our progress and development efforts as they become available.
There are many ways to get involved with the Zentachain community:
- 1.Follow us on Twitter or join our Telegram group to stay updated on the latest news and developments.
- 2.Check out our blog for articles and insights on the Zentachain project.
- 3.Use our products, such as Zentanode, and provide feedback to help us improve and grow.
- 4.Participate in community events and discussions, such as meetups or online forums.
- 5.Contribute to the project by sharing your skills and expertise with the community.
- 6.Spread the word about Zentachain and help us grow the community by sharing our content and inviting others to join.
We value the involvement and contributions of our community members and are always looking for ways to engage and collaborate with them.
To stay updated on the latest developments with Zentachain, you can:
- 1.Follow us on Twitter or join our Telegram group for regular updates and announcements.
- 2.Check out our blog for articles and insights on the project.
- 3.If you are a developer, you can access our documentation to get hands-on experience with Zentachain, Zentanode, Zentalk, and the API of Zentanode.
- 4.Participate in community events and discussions to learn more about the project and share your ideas with the team and other members of the community.
- 5.Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates and news directly in your inbox.
Please send a request over:
No, we do not have plans to launch an ICO, IEO, or TIO. Instead, we will be offering a trade offering for CHAIN tokens.
You can check out the the CHAIN use-case page:
Zentachain is a privately-held German company with its legal registration and main operations based in Germany. As a Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung (GmbH), Zentachain operates in accordance with the laws and regulations of Germany.
Yes, Zentachain has job openings and opportunities for interns and volunteers who are interested in contributing to our project and sharing our vision.
To find out more about current job openings, you can visit our well-founded page or check out our careers page on our website. If you believe in the mission and values of Zentachain and want to be a part of our team, we encourage you to apply for a position or reach out to us with.
Please note that we do not accept unsolicited files or documents via email. If you would like to contact us, you can do so through the contact page on our website.
The team behind Zentachain has chosen not to create a roadmap because we want to maintain flexibility in their development process. By not isolating us to a specific roadmap, we are able to respond to changes in the market or technology more quickly, which could save them time and resources in the long run. This approach also allows us to focus on multiple products or initiatives at once, rather than solely focusing on a single product.
At Zentachain, we prioritize thorough documentation and transparency in our development process. While we may not have a traditional roadmap, we make sure to keep our community updated through our comprehensive documentation and regularly updated Github or dev hub. If you have any questions or want to stay up-to-date on our progress, you can also reach out to us on Telegram or social media platforms like Twitter. We value open communication and are always happy to provide updates and engage with our community.